Banaban Voice

News and information service for Banaban Network Worldwide!

Tour 2011 to Rabi Island. Anyone interested? Any Sponsor? Any Suggestion(s)?

i was planning of making a tour, that will be in December 2012. this tour will consist of professions from different field of work or Ministries. For example, it might consist of medical, Agriculture and so forth.

The main aim of this tour is to appreciate the people of Rabi who supported us in many ways.

we will have different activities from different fields for example, from Health Department, we will do Various Screening such as Rheumatic Heart Disease, Diabetes and Hypertension, Psychiatric assessment, and many others. Also, medical team will assess children from at Birth to 4years 11months ( Intergrated management of childhood illnesses), conducting workshops such Basic Life Support and etc.,,,

what is your opinion?

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Correction: TOUR 2012. instead of Tour 2011. Thank you

I must acknowledge your intention to organize a team of professionals who will provide services essential for the community on the island.

I'm sure once you have identified your team and confirm the purpose of your visit, the Council should be able to justify Government Assistance to finance your team's trip to the island.

Thank you very much for raising this concern and will be great to have a team to help the people of Rabi on critical health issues.

I am for this idea, and what I can offer here is to make use of these high commissions and embassies here in Suva. We can find out from them if they are interested in funding this kind of project, for I believe they will be interested in supporting it. Then why not, get the application form and fill it out. We give it a shot to get some money to get this moving. Ko bati n rabwa for this and we'll pray it happens.

Are i eta...

RSS

Forum

Visiting Rabi and Ocean Island

Started by brian russell in Banaban Issues. Last reply by Stacey King Apr 16, 2020. 7 Replies

Homecoming to Banaba

Started by Christina Maree Buchanan in Banaban Issues Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Slides of Banaba from the 1960's

Started by Dominic Kaukas in Banaban Issues. Last reply by Stacey King Jun 13, 2019. 1 Reply

Events

HELP RABI WOMEN IN FIJI

Help Rabi Women's Organisation in Fiji by purchasing RABI HANDMADE VIRGIN COCONUT OIL locally in Suva, Fiji

Contact

Terikano

for more details

Badge

Loading…

Radio Links

Bwanan Rabi Radio

(10pm Fiji Time 1&2nd Monday each month)

Live Broadcast

© 2024   Created by Stacey King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service