News and information service for Banaban Network Worldwide!
Fiji Times Online Classified Advertisement 20 Nov 2010
The Banaban Trust Fund Board is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Administration Manager.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Accounting / Economics knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and experience in financial markets and investments.
• Experience with MYOB software
• Candidates with a Degree in Economics and Accounting would be preferred.
• Commitment to the work of the organization
• A time commitment of eight hours per day, (includes Maintenance of accounts, Maintenance of investments, Administration work, Board preparation, meetings
• Knowledge and skills in one or more areas of Board governance such as policy, finance, programs and personnel
• Prepare for and participate in the discussions and the deliberations of the Board
• To foster a positive working relationship with other Board members
• Be aware and abstain from any conflict of interest
• Adhere to general duties outlined in the job description
• Maintain and manage the accounts via the MYOB software
• Maintain the Investments portfolio in conjunction with the Investment Consultant
• Liaise with auditors
• Keep a written record of key information that will assist in decision making.
• Other duties as directed by the Board Chairman.
- Commensurate with experience
All applications can be sent to P.O Box 11538, Suva and addressed to ôThe Chairman, Banaban Trust Fund Boardö. Applications close at (3 weeks time as from date of advertisement) November 2010. All queries can be directed to 3308760.