Banaban Voice

News and information service for Banaban Network Worldwide!

Banaban Issues (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

te katekeraoi

Bon au katekeraoi nakoia kain te sport mai Tabwewa nakon te 15 next week...i taku bwa ea bon itiaki taian mangko mai irouia kain Tabiang ao…

Started by Herman Tabore

3 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Terenga. Sukong

Life's toughness

Life toughness Never have myself walk a smooth road Time and time I scanvenge A real house is not in my list Stable place does not exist Ev…

Started by tereua

2 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by tereua

God's Creation

Gods’ Creation Have you ever wondered how beauty life is? How sweet the sounds of birds are when they sing? How wonderful the sun is when s…

Started by tereua

1 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by tereua

A healthy nation is a wealthy one.

Two different nations Stood together as one Mr. White is the other Mr. Black is another I stood in the middle In deep thought was I   Mr. W…

Started by tereua

1 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Tiraon Taioti

Rabi Is My Paradise

Rabi my Island Paradisewhat rich culture you havesimilar to the Indian and Fijianwhich our forefather live to tellleaving everyone with a b…

Started by Morineti Harry Moses Nemia

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Morineti Ritan Nemia

Go tell it to the judge

Bon te bubuti ae enang mangori nakoimi raou n i - Banaba, i am searching for the documentary "GO TELL IT TO THE JUDGE". It is the documenta…

Started by Sarah

12 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Sarah

solar powered desalination plant /Mid Tech Designs

I have forwarded these plans to headmen of the Rabi Council and they seemed pleased to receive them but, I have not been able to solicit a…

Started by R. Lee Bryant

2 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by R. Lee Bryant

Sponsors Required to assist with - BANABAN CHILD WELFARE PROJECT Rabi, Fiji

By Radhika Teaoka, Registry and Social Welfare Department, Rabi Council of Leaders AIM Provide assistance towards our school children’s n…

Started by Stacey King

7 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Stacey King

Progress on the recommendations of the 1985 Independent Commission of Inquiry relating to the Banabans as required under the Constitution of Kiribati

As a friend of the Banabans, can someone furnish us as to what are some of the progress on the recommendations provided in the above mentio…

Started by ARITA NATHAN

7 May 25, 2010
Reply by Ken Sigrah

Banaban Rehabilitation Project

BANABAN REHABILITATION PROJECT by Bauro Vanualailai, Chairman, Rabi Council of Leaders and Peter Crowley   Objective   The objective of th…

Started by Stacey King

0 May 19, 2010

RSS

Forum

Visiting Rabi and Ocean Island

Started by brian russell in Banaban Issues. Last reply by Stacey King Apr 16, 2020. 7 Replies

Homecoming to Banaba

Started by Christina Maree Buchanan in Banaban Issues Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Slides of Banaba from the 1960's

Started by Dominic Kaukas in Banaban Issues. Last reply by Stacey King Jun 13, 2019. 1 Reply

Events

HELP RABI WOMEN IN FIJI

Help Rabi Women's Organisation in Fiji by purchasing RABI HANDMADE VIRGIN COCONUT OIL locally in Suva, Fiji

Contact

Terikano

for more details

Badge

Loading…

Radio Links

Bwanan Rabi Radio

(10pm Fiji Time 1&2nd Monday each month)

Live Broadcast

© 2024   Created by Stacey King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service