Banaban Voice

News and information service for Banaban Network Worldwide!

Y BANABAN MEMBERS ARE SO QUITE TO CONTRIBUTE IDEAS THAT WILL HELP OUR AFFAIRS

TO BE REGISTER AS MEMBER IS NOT FOR BEING SEEN EITHER BY PICTURE OR BY WORDS OR JUST FOR PAS TIME,BUT EACH AND EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO CONTRIBUTE/SHARE VIEWS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL.SPEAK OUT WHO KNOWS MIGHT VERY HELPFUL/CONSTRUCTIVE FOR OUR LEADERS,R.C.L AND FELLOW MEMBERS.NO ONE IS FORCE TO EXPRESS,VIEWS ,OPINIONS /MAKE USE  OF TIME AS MEMBER,PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO HELP THOSE IN NEED

E.G THOSE WHO KNOW HERBAL MEDICINE,PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRET,

THOSE WHO HAVE EXTRA KOWLEDGE IN  FISHING,E.T.C

PLEASE SPEAK OUT FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL

Y BEING A MEMBER?...............................................................................HELP YOUR FELLOW BANABANS SHARE IDEAS THAT WILL BENEFIT ALL

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

because ea neing tatao te rara n Onotoa ao n Tabiteuea iroia kain abara ....Lol

Yes but only to some extent, the real problem is we can not speak first.

Ooooooohhhhh....pliz...do not push me to open my hidden treasure....mmmmm

I know so so so many local techniques and skills from herbal medicine to fishing but all i need is you tell me what you want to know @@@@?

this is so true...most of our elders who have passed away, died with the vast knowledge that we could have benefit from it and so we should share ideas like our brothers the chinese and japs and the europeans...but for the beginners why don't you start sharing one knowledge that you have first and then see the result..maybe more will start sharing their ideas and knowledge....I am willing to share too...and if you don't start and then I will start it but I am giving you the credit since you raise this issue..

thank you and god bless.

RSS

Forum

Visiting Rabi and Ocean Island

Started by brian russell in Banaban Issues. Last reply by Stacey King Apr 16, 2020. 7 Replies

Homecoming to Banaba

Started by Christina Maree Buchanan in Banaban Issues Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Slides of Banaba from the 1960's

Started by Dominic Kaukas in Banaban Issues. Last reply by Stacey King Jun 13, 2019. 1 Reply

Events

HELP RABI WOMEN IN FIJI

Help Rabi Women's Organisation in Fiji by purchasing RABI HANDMADE VIRGIN COCONUT OIL locally in Suva, Fiji

Contact

Terikano

for more details

Badge

Loading…

Radio Links

Bwanan Rabi Radio

(10pm Fiji Time 1&2nd Monday each month)

Live Broadcast

© 2024   Created by Stacey King.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service